Love Dare Day 33

Day 33 – LOVE COMPLETES EACH OTHER
If two lie down together they keep warm,
but how can one be warm alone? – Ecclesiastes 4:11

TODAY’S DARE – DAY 33
RECOGNIZE THAT YOUR SPOUSE IS INTEGRAL TO YOUR FUTURE SUCCESS. LET THEM KNOW TODAY THAT YOU DESIRE TO INCLUDE THEM IN YOUR UPCOMING DECISIONS, AND THAT YOU NEED THEIR PERSPECTIVE AND COUNSEL. IF YOU HAVE IGNORED THEIR INPUT IN THE PAST, ADMIT YOUR OVERSIGHT AND ASK THEM TO FORGIVE YOU.

Put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity. (Colossians 3:14)

All material taken from "The Love Dare" by Alex and Stephen Kendrick

My thoughts...
This could not have been addressed at a more perfect time.  With me working more and Aaron being home and holding up the home front, our roles are much different now then ever before. 

I used to "do it all."  I used to cook, clean, do laundry, do school work with Jonathan, work, work out the finances, make a lot of the family decisions, grocery shop, and anything and everything in between.  Those days are gone.  Aaron and I have switched roles and he now does 90% of the above mentioned!  The other 10%, we do together! 

I now see how much he did/does for our family and vice versa. I used to point my finger and forget there were three pointing back.  I see now how we balance one another.  I now see I cannot nor do I want to do it alone.  I now see what an incredible team mate I have!

God, let us not forget we are on the same team.  Let us not forget we balance each other in all we do.  Thank you, Lord for an amazing helpmate!!!! 

Comments

Laura said…
Team mate...love that! I think we all need a remind of that when life gets so hectic.

Popular Posts