Disney (Day 2, part 1)

Ok, so the further I get into these Disney posts, the longer they will get.  I'm sorry if your eyes bleed from all the pictures, but I want to remember every bit of our trip!

Day two, first day at the parks, brought us to Hollywood studios!

Here's the crowd waiting to enter!
We stayed on site, therefore giving us extra park hours.  We took full advantage of these and were at the parks at 8am (an hour before they open).
Here's me and my tired (I don't get up before 9am) girl.
Shortly after this pic was snapped, we were running with the herd and also witnessed a fight!  I couldn't believe it.  The happiest place on earth and two guys get into it over running to get fast passes.  Crazies!
Due to the extra park hours, we were able to hop right on Toy Story Mania!
The wait is normally 70 minutes, we waited 10!
Had to snap this pic of the ceiling.  It's a Scrabble board and we love Scrabble at our house!
Just in case we forgot where home was.

My girl in her 3D glasses.
Entrance to the ride!
Rockin' Rollercoaster!  AWESOME!
Yep, that is a car hanging upside down. 
The ride was amazing!  I would have gone again, but without a fast pass, the lines are too long to do it all.
My family prior to plummeting on the Tower of Terror
Allie and I did not participate.  We went on the Little Mermaid instead.
One of my favorite pics of the trip.

Our family favorite, Toy Story Mania!  We were able to go twice.
A little secret when planning a trip to Disney, stay onsite for the extra park hours and use the fast pass.  We would send Aaron and Jonathan ahead with all of our "Disney Cards," which were our tickets to the parks, meals, shopping, etc.  They would grab fast passes (you can get one every couple hours) and meet us at the next ride.  It worked out well.  Longest we waited was 60 minutes (ride shut down due to someone standing up and we didn't have a fast pass).  Without a fast pass, most waits were about 30 min.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I loved our trip to Disney and cannot wait to take L one day. Then at least my hubby will have someone to go on rides with. :) Why yes, I am a chicken when it comes to roller coasters.
Unknown said…
I am so sad I didnt get to ride Rockin Roller Coaster! I always ride it when I am there and just didnt get a chance this time :(
Jolene said…
I surprisingly LOVED it!!!

Popular Posts