Muscle Monday
It's been a while since I updated you all on my weight loss, so here goes...
Starting weight: 292
Today's weight: 276
Total loss: 16lbs
Things that are going right...
I added weights today. We'll see how that goes. I am doing the treadmill and for those who have pushed for it, I do elipticle for 20 minutes now!!!! My workouts are getting much easier and I need to step it up. Still watching my points as well. Also discovering new recipes!
Things that can improve...
Parties!!!! Oh my word is it hard to watch it at parties. Alcohol is a big one. Even one drink is too many empty calories! Desserts, hot dogs, chips, sloppy joe's...all horrible for us, but man they taste good when you've been good for so long!
This coming weekend is our 10th anniversary and we will be eating out a lot. One of the places we'll go is the Melting Pot. We plan to do the full 3 courses, but I'm starting to chicken out. Not sure I want to spend that many calories on it. We also plan to go to Mickey's Diner in St. Paul. Again, their shakes look amazing, but I'm leary of eating a 1000 calories on one sitting. I see many a shared meals with Aaron in my near future.
So, I keep pressing on. I won't make my first goal in the time framed, I'd hoped for. My newest goal is to take off the last 4 lbs to make it to the 20 mark for the anniversary! Which means no extra calories and the gym everyday this week! Can I do it?
Check back Friday for the results!
Starting weight: 292
Today's weight: 276
Total loss: 16lbs
Things that are going right...
I added weights today. We'll see how that goes. I am doing the treadmill and for those who have pushed for it, I do elipticle for 20 minutes now!!!! My workouts are getting much easier and I need to step it up. Still watching my points as well. Also discovering new recipes!
Things that can improve...
Parties!!!! Oh my word is it hard to watch it at parties. Alcohol is a big one. Even one drink is too many empty calories! Desserts, hot dogs, chips, sloppy joe's...all horrible for us, but man they taste good when you've been good for so long!
This coming weekend is our 10th anniversary and we will be eating out a lot. One of the places we'll go is the Melting Pot. We plan to do the full 3 courses, but I'm starting to chicken out. Not sure I want to spend that many calories on it. We also plan to go to Mickey's Diner in St. Paul. Again, their shakes look amazing, but I'm leary of eating a 1000 calories on one sitting. I see many a shared meals with Aaron in my near future.
So, I keep pressing on. I won't make my first goal in the time framed, I'd hoped for. My newest goal is to take off the last 4 lbs to make it to the 20 mark for the anniversary! Which means no extra calories and the gym everyday this week! Can I do it?
Check back Friday for the results!
Comments
Mimi