Not Me Monday
Not Me Monday
Blog carnival started by Mckmama. Do not be shy, join the therapy session!
I most certainly did not start a huge fight with Aaron over the weekend just because I didn't know how to use my new phone. I would never behave like such a child. I haven't let my daughter eat marshmellows and dry cereal in front of the TV all morning just because I want to figure out my new phone. Seriously, I am not that bad of a mom! My children get my undevided attention and healthy meals ALL the time!
While cleaning a friends home, I did not peak in her closet just to see how big it is. I'm not that nosey! And, if wondering it is GINORMOUS!
I am not such a neurotic clean freak that after cleaning another friends home that I came home and organized every corner of my own home! Nor did I clean my oven and stove top. Who would be THAT NEUROTIC?!
Your turn...join the fun!
Blog carnival started by Mckmama. Do not be shy, join the therapy session!
I most certainly did not start a huge fight with Aaron over the weekend just because I didn't know how to use my new phone. I would never behave like such a child. I haven't let my daughter eat marshmellows and dry cereal in front of the TV all morning just because I want to figure out my new phone. Seriously, I am not that bad of a mom! My children get my undevided attention and healthy meals ALL the time!
While cleaning a friends home, I did not peak in her closet just to see how big it is. I'm not that nosey! And, if wondering it is GINORMOUS!
I am not such a neurotic clean freak that after cleaning another friends home that I came home and organized every corner of my own home! Nor did I clean my oven and stove top. Who would be THAT NEUROTIC?!
Your turn...join the fun!
Comments
I've never not given my kids undivided attention either.
I bet if you "take a trip to the weeds" your husband will forgive you!!! :) Ha ha ha!
What's with cleaning everyones house? Mine could really use some attention. ;) Hope the new phone is treating you well.
Hugs,
Laura
Did you post this Not Me Monday from your new phone??? You are too funny!